Organize your workflows with folders
Organize your workflows into folders on the workflows dashboard. Once created, folders will be listed on the dashboard with your workflows. Folders cannot be created within folders.
To use workflow folders:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- In the upper right, click Create folder.
- Enter the folder name, then click Save.
- With the folder created, select the checkboxes next to the workflows you want to move into the folder.
- In the header row, click Move to folder.
- In the dialog box, select the folder from the Folder name dropdown menu, then click Save.
- To edit a folder, hover over the folder in the workflows dashboard:
Please note: deleting a folder also deletes the workflows inside of it. Folders cannot be bulk deleted.